The iron pads and noise-cancelling pads are designed to reduce the abnormal sound caused by the shaking of the handle and the receiver, so that there is no vibration and rattling.
Compared with the traditional adjustable trailer hitch, this product has a hitch that can withstand 10,000LBS tension and three balls of different sizes, 1-7/8″, 2″, 2-5/ 16″. The product meets all the needs of a trailer hitch in daily life and work. You can adjust the hitch to the correct position and orientation by moving the balls up and down or rotating them.
One-piece three-ball can provide the highest towing capacity, and the hook can be adjusted flexibly. Pins hold the hitch ball in place and allow for quick system changes.
The swivel three-ball can meet all your towing needs, the 1-7/8″ tow ball has a towing capacity of 7,500 lbs, the 2″ tow ball has a tow capacity of 12,000 lbs, and the 2-5/16″ tow ball has a towing capacity of 12,000 lbs The ball offers an industry-leading towing capacity of 15,000 lbs, so you can tow heavier loads like heavy trucks or RVs with ease.
【Not Easy to Corrode】
The hooks are made with zinc powder coating and corrosion-resistant galvanizing for long-lasting protection against rust, wear and corrosion.
A connector that can perfectly fit any trailer, rear bumper, agricultural machinery and dual receiver extenders of the same size.
Frequently Asked Questions about Car Tow Hooks
What does a car tow hook do?
1. The car tow hook is a traction device connected to the rear anti-collision beam of the vehicle, mainly installed on ordinary household vehicles and self-propelled RVs.
2. The trailer hook can be installed to tow small trailers and trailers. Of course, it can also be installed with some rear bicycle racks, luggage, etc., which increases the cargo space of the vehicle.
How to install a tow hook?
1. Insert an iron pad into part of the tube.
2. Insert the hitch receiver muffler pad onto the pipe. Insert the tube into the receiver and adjust to the desired position, then install the lock.
Remarks: The installation quantity of the muffler pad can be determined according to the actual needs.
3. Use a hex wrench to tighten the built-in screw inside the tube clockwise until the part where the tube meets the receiver does not rattle.
4. When installing, you must align the holes first, and then press firmly until you can insert into the aligned holes. Press firmly to install the second one. Finally, insert the two clips onto the pins separately.
Precautions for using car tow hooks
Most cars and trucks will come with a set of tow hooks supplied by the car manufacturer, and you can rest assured that they will fit perfectly at the attachment points on your frame. When you need to buy additionally, please check whether it matches the model.